8 Ways to Enhance the Teamwork of your Staff
The effectiveness of your staff can be greatly enhanced if everyone is attuned to individual roles, has a trained back-up, and is focused and motivated to operate as a team.
So how do you focus and motivate a group of individuals to operate as a team?
Consider these 8 suggestions:
· Improve your listening skills … to better understand the perspectives of all team members
· Create trust … your team must have faith in team goals and what you ask them to do. Be honest at all times
· Openly share information and be able to be influenced
· Be able to disagree … and then reconcile the conflict
· Learn and respond … to important discoveries
· Support risk-taking and change … it is ok to fail
· Celebrate even the small collaborative wins
· Create an environment where it is OK to ask for help